Welcome to the admission process at STA. It’s easy when you follow the steps below. We look forward to seeing your application soon!
- Consider attending an Informational Evening on our campus. Choose one of four dates held on Mondays: October 3, 17 and 24, November 7 and December 5. Click here to RSVP online.
- Join us for Open House, Sunday, October 9, 2016. Discover STA in-depth! Join us for Mass (optional) in the Chapel of St. Joseph at 10 a.m. or begin with student-led tours beginning at 11 a.m. and leaving every half hour (last tour begins at 1:30). No reservation is needed.
- Schedule a Shadow Day. All eighth grade girls are invited to spend a day at STA where they will sit in on classes, meet the faculty, staff, and students, and learn about the nearly 600 girls who have chosen to make STA their academic home.
- Complete the Application for Admission by December 1, 2016. The application registers you for the High School Placement Test (HSPT) and also includes a records release form that we will send to your daughter’s grade school. Please return the application form, along with a $20 check (or cash) for the HSPT test registration fee, to St. Teresa's Academy. Click here to download the application form.
- Apply for financial aid. Families may apply online at www.fairapp.com after Nov. 1, 2016, or by contacting Dr. Liz Baker at (816) 501-0033 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The priority financial aid deadline is December 15, 2016. The STA code is 184 and the password is STA184.
- Consider HSPT Prep Classes offered on the STA campus to help your daughter prepare for the exam. Classes will be held on: November 8, 10, 15, 17, 29, and Dec 1. The fee of $130 for all six sessions includes a test preparation book. Click here to download the registration form or click here to register online.
- Take the HSPT. The High School Placement Test will be administered at St. Teresa’s Academy on January 7, 2017. Students should arrive at Donnelly Hall by 8:15 am. Test registration is found on the application form.
Because enrollment is limited, we encourage all applicants to submit the required Application for Admission and Records Release form by December 1, 2016. Students who meet this deadline will be notified of our admission decision by February 1, 2017. Students whose applications are received after December 1, 2016, will be considered for admission; however, they may experience a delay in receiving our acceptance decision.
The Admissions Committee will review each student’s grades, HSPT scores, previous standardized testing, and teacher recommendations prior to making our admission decision.