Apply | STA-Team | HSPT | Shadow | Info Evening | Financial Aid | Open House
Tuition | Freshman Curriculum | International Students | Campus | Viewbook
The Class of 2025 Admissions Process includes the 4 Steps as outlined below.
- Submit an Application
- Middle School Grades and Teacher Recommendations
- Student Essay
- Family Meeting
Step 1: Complete an Application
- A parent release giving permission to St. Teresa’s Admissions Team to request student grades and teacher recommendations from middle schools is included in the application. Parents do not need to provide grades and teacher recommendations on their daughter’s behalf.
- Follow this link to create an account and submit an application:
*If the $20 application fee is a hindrance to your family, please contact Kelly McKee to request a fee waiver: (816) 501-0035 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 2: Complete an Essay Form
- Student applicants are asked to complete an online essay submission by December 14, 2020.
- Follow this link to complete an online essay form. The form will accept one submission per student.
Step 3: Sign Up to Attend a Family Meeting
- Admissions will reach out to you regarding a time to schedule your family meeting.