St. Teresa’s holistic admissions process will include a review of an online application, middle school grades, teacher recommendations, and student essays, in addition to a family meeting with a representative of STA’s admissions team. HSPT are optional and not necessary to be considered for admittance.
*St. Teresa's will request grades and teacher recommendations on the applicants behalf.
Applicants for the class of 2026 should complete the three steps outlined below.
- Submit an Online Application
- Complete an Essay Form
- Schedule a Family Meeting
Step 1: Submit an Online Application
- A parent release giving permission to St. Teresa’s Admissions Team to request student grades and teacher recommendations from middle schools is included in the application. Parents do not need to provide grades and teacher recommendations on their daughter’s behalf.
- Follow this link to create an account and submit an application:
*If the $20 application fee is a hindrance to your family, please contact Kelly McKee to request a fee waiver: (816) 501-0035 or email@example.com.
Step 2: Complete an Essay Form
- Student applicants are asked to complete an online essay submission by December 1, 2021.
- Follow this link to complete an online essay form. The form will accept one submission per student.
Step 3: Schedule a Family Meeting
- Family meetings will be held on Saturday, January 8 & 22, 2022. We ask that the student applicant plus at least one parent/guardian attend the Family Meeting.
- Follow this link to sign up for a Family Meeting with a St. Teresa's Faculty, Staff or Administrator.