PowerSchool Online Registration for 2017-18 school year
Be sure to have the following information handy before you begin the registration process in order to complete all required fields. The online registration will take approximately five minutes.
- cell/work numbers and email addresses
- tuition payment decision
- emergency contact information
- have read the tablet AUP (acceptable use policy)
- please print, sign and return the Consent to Administer Prescription and/or Over the Counter Medication form to the Nurses office.
Online registration may take 5-10+ minutes.
To begin the online registration process:
- Parents must create an account in PowerSchool (if you haven't done so already). You cannot access online registration through the PowerSchool mobile app. Questions regarding your PowerSchool account can be directed to Registrar Kathy Walters.
- Once logged into PowerSchool through the Student/Parent Sign-in, open the PowerSchool Registration icon found at the bottom of the menu bar on the left side of the screen.This icon reflects registration for parents of current students (freshmen, sophomores, juniors) only. (Incoming freshmen and transfer students will register at a later time.)
- Complete all of the information requested. Information must sit in all fields. If a field is not applicable, enter N/A. Only one parent can register your daughter.
- The registration fee of $350 must accompany your online registration in one of two ways:
- Online Payment: pay online with credit card or e-check. A convenience fee will be assessed for credit card payments; there is no fee for e-check payment.
- Mail your check to STA or send it to school with your daughter. Checks can be left with your daughter's advisor or in the main offices of Donnelly or M&A. Please include your daughter's name with the check.
Registration is not complete until the registration fee has been received prior to Registration Day (see below). Your daughter will not be able to sign up for next year's courses until registration is complete.
Online Course Registration Days:
Current freshmen and sophomores: Tuesday, February 28
Current juniors: Friday, February 24
PAYMENT OPTIONS and SMART TUITION
We partner with Smart Tuition for the processing and collection of tuition for families who choose to spread tuition through a two, four, or ten payment plan. A Smart Tuition enrollment fee of $45 will be added to your first tuition billing statement. For families who select the one-time payment option, tuition and fees will continue to be billed directly from St. Teresa's Academy.
- If you have an existing Smart Tuition account, your information will automatically roll-over for the 2017-18 school year.
- For those new to Smart Tuition, we will provide Smart Tuition with your name and email address (as listed in the tuition section of the Online Registration). Smart Tuition will send you an email with online enrollment instructions in early April. Enrollment must be finalized by May 1, 2017.
With Smart Tuition you will be able to:
Select a payment method that works best for you:
- Choose to receive a monthly invoice or set-up recurring automatic payments from your bank account or credit card
- Pay by credit card (convenience fee added)
- or e-check (no fee).
Access your account online:
- Review account history, transaction details, and print monthly invoices
- Edit your contact information, password, and payment method
- Make a payment or set up recurring payments
FINANCIAL AID AND SCHOLARSHIPS
Apply for Financial Aid for 2017-18 at www.fairapp.com. Applications will be accepted beginning February 1 and are due by March 4, 2017.
- More financial aid information
Scholarship Applications are due by Friday, February 10, 2017, at 11:59 p.m.
CATHOLIC SCHOOL DISCOUNT
Families whose parents work full time in a Missouri or Kansas Catholic school are eligible for an $800 tuition grant. Applications are available here or in the front office of Donnelly Hall. Applications are due by May 1, 2017.
A 25% discount will automatically be deducted from your billing for families with two daughters enrolled during the same term.