PowerSchool Online Registration for 2018-19 school year
Be sure to have the following information handy before you begin the registration process in order to complete all required fields. The online registration will take approximately five minutes.
- cell/work numbers and email addresses
- emergency contact information
Online registration may take 5-10+ minutes.
To begin the online registration process:
- Only one parent can register your daughter.
- Families that have multiple daughters will access both students’ account with the parent login.
- Parents cannot access online registration through the PowerSchool mobile app. Questions regarding your PowerSchool account can be directed to Registrar Alexa Varady.
- Once logged into PowerSchool through the Student/Parent Sign-In, open the Annual Student Enrollment icon found at the bottom of the menu bar on the left side of the screen. This icon prompts you to enter your daughter’s birthdate. Once completed you will then fill out the enrollment form for 2018-19. (Incoming freshmen and transfer students will register at a later time.)
- If you have more than one daughter attending STA you will need to repeat #4 above for each girl.
- Complete all of the information requested. Fill in all available fields. If a field is not applicable, enter "na".
- The $350 registration fee will be billed to your Smart Tuition account and is due by March 10.
Registration Completion Date: Friday, February 21, 2018
PAYMENT OPTIONS and SMART TUITION
Your existing Smart Tuition account will be automatically rolled over to a new account for the 2018-19 school year. The payment plan you select in Powerschool will be used (Annual, M, Q, S). You will be able to change your plan up to May 31 by calling Smart Tuition directly (888-868-8828). A Smart Tuition fee of $45 will be added to your first tuition billing statement if you are set up on a payment plan. There is no Smart fee if you pay in full by July 10.
If you also have an incoming freshman, we will add her to your account after registration in March.
With Smart Tuition you are be able to:
Select a payment method that works best for you:
- Choose to receive a monthly invoice or set-up recurring automatic payments from your bank account or credit card
- Pay by credit card (convenience fee added)
- Pay by e-check (no fee).
Access your account online:
- Review account history, transaction details, and print monthly invoices
- Edit your contact information, password, and payment method
- Make a payment or set up recurring payments
FINANCIAL AID AND SCHOLARSHIPS
Apply for Financial Aid for 2018-19 at www.fairapp.com. Applications will be accepted beginning February 1 and are due by March 3, 2018.
- More financial aid information
Scholarship Applications are due by Friday, February 16, 2018, at 11:59 p.m.
CATHOLIC SCHOOL DISCOUNT
Families whose parents work full time in a Missouri or Kansas Catholic school are eligible for an $800 tuition grant. Applications are available here or in the front office of Donnelly Hall. Applications are due by May 1, 2018.
A 25% discount will automatically be deducted from your billing for families with two daughters enrolled during the same term.