What is FAB?
The Fine Arts Boosters is an STA parent organization dedicated to the promotion and support of all areas of visual and performing arts at St. Teresa’s Academy. This includes music, drama, dance, arts, textiles and graphic arts. We work through volunteer efforts and donations to support fine arts programs and projects throughout the year. Our parent volunteers assist with ticket sales, concessions, publicity, receptions and much more. FAB is committed to supporting our fine arts faculty and STA students in their endeavors. Please join us in enjoying and supporting the vibrant Fine Arts Programs at STA.
FAB (Fine Arts Boosters) need your help to make our events a success! Please click the image below to use SignUp Genius to volunteer.
FABulous Donut Days!
Every Thursday morning, FAB sells donuts in the entry of Donnelly and M&A. Make sure to enjoy a delicious cinnamon twist or long john and to support the Fine Arts at STA. All donuts are $1.
News and Reminders
The Fine Arts Boosters at STA is looking forward to a active and exciting year! If your daughter is involved in one of STA’s many fine arts programs including its choirs, theatre, visual arts, dance or if you would just like to learn more about our programs, please email email@example.com to learn more about becoming a FAB member (see links above to the membership form).
2016-2017 FAB Leadership
- Senior Reps: Maria Generis and Ro Terril
- Junior Reps: Nancy Graham and Lynn Willnauer
- Sophomore Reps: TBA
- Freshman Reps: Lisa Smith and Sarah Willis
Fine Arts Faculty
- Lisa Dibble: Ceramics, Fiber/Textiles
- Steven Perry: Choirs, Piano, AP Music Theory, STA Singers, Choir Concerts and Competitions, Creative Grounds
- Shana Prentiss: Acting, Theatre Design, Playwriting, Musical, Play, Student Productions
- Andrea Skowronek: Dance I, Dance II, Musical
- Theresa Wallerstedt: Drawing I & II, Art Portfolio, Painting I & II
- Kelly Scott: Layout and design, Illustration and animation, Publication design, Design portfolio
- Brad Lewis: Journalism, Teresian, DART