What is FAB?
The Fine Arts Boosters is an STA parent organization dedicated to the promotion and support of all areas of visual and performing arts at St. Teresa’s Academy. This includes music, drama, dance, arts, textiles and graphic arts. We work through volunteer efforts and donations to support fine arts programs and projects throughout the year. Our parent volunteers assist with ticket sales, concessions, publicity, receptions and much more. FAB is committed to supporting our fine arts faculty and STA students in their endeavors. Please join us in enjoying and supporting the vibrant Fine Arts Programs at STA.
FAB (Fine Arts Boosters) need your help to make our events a success! Please click the image below to use SignUp Genius to volunteer.
FABulous Donut Days!
Every Thursday morning, FAB sells donuts in the entry of Donnelly and M&A. Make sure to enjoy a delicious cinnamon twist or long john and to support the Fine Arts at STA. All donuts are $1.
News and Reminders
The Fine Arts Boosters at STA is looking forward to a active and exciting year! If your daughter is involved in one of STA’s many fine arts programs including its choirs, theatre, visual arts, dance or if you would just like to learn more about our programs, please email email@example.com to learn more about becoming a FAB member (see links above to the membership form).
2018-2019 FAB Leadership
- Senior Reps: Margie Morrison and Gwen Ficklin
- Junior Reps: Contact Margie Morrison if you are interested
- Sophomore Reps: Stacy Mayer and Sarah Stevenson
- Freshman Reps: Contact Margie Morrison if you are interested
Fine Arts Faculty
- Lisa Dibble: Ceramics, Ceramics II, Wheel Throwing, Raku Firing, Dyeing, Stiching and Sewing, Silk Painting and Felting, 3-D Design and Sculpture
- Riley Cowing: Journalism, Teresian, Digital Photography, DART
- Steven Perry: Director of Choirs, AP Music Theory, Music Director of Musical, STA Singers, Varsity Singers, Choir Concerts and Festivals, Creative Grounds
- Robert Pherigo: STA Staff Accompanist, Piano Instruction, Praise Band, Musical Accompanist
- Shana Prentiss: Acting I and II, Improvisation, Speech, Playwriting, Musical Director, Play Director, Student Productions Moderator, Department Chair
- Andrea Skowronek: Jazz and Musical Theatre, Ballet, Musical Choreographer
- Kelly Scott: Drawing I, Advanced Drawing, Art Design Portfolio, Print Design and Digital Illustration, Painting, Graphic Design, Digital Photography