Leadership Chair - Claire Fanning
Scholarship Chair - Molly Symmonds
Service Chair - Katie Massman
Character Chair - Briana Schulte
Finance & Publicity Chair - Rebecca Hoff
Margaret Armstrong, Amelia Arrieta, Ellie Batliner, Ellie Bealmear, Sophie Boatman, Ellie Bolch, Caroline Brincks, Ashlyn Butcher, Yulissa Cabrera, Rose Caisley, Macy Cherra, Bri Chirpich, Grace Coppinger, Claire Fanning, Grace Farkas, Maddison Faul, Audrey Flavin, Caitlin Franey, Lilly Frisch, Audra Hair, Danielle Hamann, Callie Harbert, Sophie Harlan, Kathryn Hart, Ali Hiett, Rebecca Hoff, Kenna Hughes, Lilly Hupke, Regina Jayakody, Iris Kline, Jordyn Knopke, Josephine Knopke, Anna Lack, Grace Lawson, Libby Lueck, Mary Lauren Mason, Katie Massman, Francie McCann, CC McCullough, Harriet McLane, Emily McMurrary, Eloise Medberry, Hayley Melland, Abigail Neis, Isabella Neuburger, Annie Niemuth, Naomi Ormiston, Miriam Parsa, Kenedy Pfannenstiel, Sing Piper, London Porter, Rachel Pryor, Sophia Rall, Brighid Raymer, Madi Reese, Iris Roddy, Lily Sage, Kendall Schmitz, Brianna Schulte, Alex Spier, Becca Spier, Sydney Swan, Molly Symmonds, Grace Uecker, Cecelia Unger, Kya Vulgamott, Kate Wallis, Maddie Weiford, Isabel Wiegman, Aniston Wirtz, Josie Wissel, Emily Wynne
The 2021-2022 Application will be available November 15. The deadline for submitting applications is December 1 at 11:59 pm. Incoming members are notified of selection by early March.
The following documents will be included in your resume, if you would like to use them for a template as you complete service hours and fill-in your resume. Each document outlines the criteria for service and leadership that is evaluated in the application. Remember to include all service hours, not just the 15 hour requirement. Selection into NHS is based on the following criteria and is a holistic review process, with equal weight placed on scholarship, service, leadership, and character.
- 2021-2022 Application (Available Fall 2021)
- Service to STA
- Community Service
- NHS Leadership, Honors, and Activities Resume
- Current Junior or senior.
- Hold a 93.0 cumulative weighted GPA or higher at the end of the previous academic year. Members must maintain a 93.0 GPA to remain a member of National Honor Society.
- Minimum of 15 hours of service to STA between March 15 of the application year and the application deadline. Eligible hours must be beyond already required STA service hours for an STA scholarship, club or organization.
- Minimum of 15 hours of service to Kansas City community between March 15 of the application year and the application deadline. Hours must be performed at a not-for-profit agency, organization, church or school. Community hours as part of the 90 graduation requirement may not be used, but additional hours at your agency may be used.
- Leadership and activities
- Character: review of SBR history
Each year the members of the National Honor Society sponsor Culver's Nights to benefit the STA Student Emergency Fund. Members participate in various service projects throughout the year including STA Back-to-School Night, peer tutoring, and numerous STA and community based events. NHS members are also responsible for the campus wide ink cartridge recycling program.