Student schedules for the 2016-17 school year will be mailed home in early August. Schedules were created using course requests made by students and approved by parents last spring. If the student’s first choice did not fit into the schedule, every attempt was made to use one of the student’s alternate choices. There are a limited amount of courses available for schedule changes. All changes to both first and second semester schedules must be requested online Monday, August 1, 8 a.m. - noon Friday, August 5, 2016.
Please follow the steps below for adding a course and/or dropping a course.
- Click here to access the ADD/DROP Courses form
- Be sure you have looked through the course offerings under ADD before dropping a course. Many courses have been filled; therefore, they are not listed under the ADD section of the form.
- Enter your last and first name
- Select the course(s) to ADD and/or DROP
- Submit your form
- If the registrar is able to make requested schedule changes the $40 fee will be applied to your account.
Schedule changes must be submitted electronically by noon Friday, August 5, 2016.
- August 1-5, 8:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. School Office Hours
- FEE: $40 to ADD and/or DROP
Questions? Contact Kathy Walters at firstname.lastname@example.org