Student schedules for the 2019-20 school year will be accessible on Powerschool in early August. Schedules were created using course requests made by students and approved by parents last spring. If the student’s first choice did not fit into the schedule, every attempt was made to use one of the student’s alternate choices. There are a limited amount of courses available for schedule changes. All changes to both first and second semester schedules must be requested online Monday, August 5, 8 a.m. - 3 p.m. Thursday , August 8, 2019.
There is a $40 fee to request a schedule change. This is billed to your account after changes have been made to your schedule. At the bottom of the form please add any comments necessary in assisting us in filing your requests. Keep in mind some courses require prior authorization from teachers and prerequisites be met.
Please follow the steps below for adding a course and/or dropping a course.
- Click here to access the ADD/DROP Courses form
- Be sure you have looked through the course offerings under ADD before dropping a course. Many courses have been filled; therefore, they are not listed under the ADD section of the form.
- Enter your last and first name
- Type in the course you wish to DROP
- Select the course to ADD from the list of provided courses
- Submit your form
- If the registrar is able to make requested schedule changes the $40 fee will be applied to your account.
Schedule changes must be submitted electronically by 3 p.m. Thursday, August 8, 2019.
- August 5-8, 8:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. School Office Hours
- FEE: $40 to ADD and/or DROP
Questions? Contact Alexa Varady at email@example.com