Elizabeth Akers, Gabriella Bailey, Allison Baker, Samantha Balling, Sylvie Boughner, Leah Campo, Riley Carlson, Emery Danker, Lauren Deady, Lena Do, Emily Douglas, Teresa Elfrink, Sophie Emerson, Lucy Fanning, Madeline Fellows, Kyra Fieger, Sofia Fortin, Emily Franklin, Elizabeth Givens, Katherine Heineman, Caroline Hikebein, Emma Hiss, Zoe Hoss, Annamarie Hotze, Stella Hughes, Jacqueline Kallas, Ava Kauten, Christina Kerr, Georgia Kerrigan, Kaylee Lary, Diana Lawhead, Mia Matthews-Beaven, Sloane Mayfield, Brynne McGhie, Kate Miller, Samantha Molle, Kat Monroe, Emma Mullins, Tammy Nguyen, Rose Olson, Kate Ortbals, Evelyn Parker, Juliet Parra, Jillian Poplau, Maggie Reintjes, Grace Robinson, Marykate Roder, Ella Rogers, Lucy Rouchka, Claire Rupp, Lilliana Saxe, Quincy Shank, Autumn Shemitz, Sophia Spence, Caroline Stucky, Georgia Terrill, Clara Truebner, Kate Unger, Regan Wagstaff, Peri Wilson, Greta Zinn
The Spring 2023 Application will be available November 15, 2022. The deadline for submitting applications is December 1, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. Incoming members are notified of selection by early March. Selection into NHS is based on the following criteria and is a holistic review process, with equal weight placed on scholarship, service, leadership and character.
- Service to STA
- Community Service
- NHS Leadership, Honors, and Activities Resume
- Current junior or senior.
- Hold a 93.0 cumulative weighted GPA or higher at the end of the previous academic year.
- Members must maintain a 93.0 GPA to remain a member.
- Minimum of 15 hours of service to STA between March 15 of the application year and the application deadline. Eligible hours must be beyond already required STA service hours for an STA scholarship, club or organization.
- Minimum of 15 hours of service to Kansas City community between March 15 of the application year and the application deadline. Hours must be performed at a not-for-profit agency, organization, church or school. Community hours as part of the 90 graduation requirement may not be used, but additional hours at your agency may be used.
- Leadership and activities
- Character (review of SBR history)
Each year the members of the National Honor Society sponsor Culver’s Nights to benefit the STA Student Emergency Fund. Members participate in various service projects throughout the year including STA Back-to-School Night, peer tutoring, and numerous STA and community based events. NHS members are also responsible for the campus wide ink cartridge recycling program.