St. Teresa’s Academy reviews and accepts applications for international admission during the traditional admission cycle, with admission being granted for the beginning of the academic year. St. Teresa’s Academy only accepts International students through our partnered agencies. *We do not accept international students mid-year.*
Decisions on international applicants will be based on English proficiency, previous academic merit, and the availability of space within the class. International students are expected to remain enrolled at St. Teresa’s Academy for the duration of their high school careers, continuing through graduation. Students will be notified by May 1st of their acceptance.
St. Teresa’s Academy will process the I-20 paperwork for all international applicants after they have been accepted and are registered. It is the sole responsibility of the international applicant to schedule necessary appointments within their home country to obtain a student F1 visa.
*We will review students mid-year or outside an agency, should the international family recently have transitioned to the United States or plans to move to the United States due to employment. Families will need to present documentation of this transition.
International student tuition for the 2016-2017 school year will be $15,000. The initial tuition payment for international students must be received by August 1st, 2016.
Application Fee: $350 (pay online)
Technology/Book Fee: $800 (due July 1, pay online)
(optional) Athletic Fee: $325 per student/per sport, if participating (pay online)
Part I: All application materials must be RECEIVED by March 1.
- Complete the International Student Application for admission and submit it electronically to Liz Majors – email@example.com. The admission application fee must be paid online at the same time the application form is submitted electronically.
- Request that official high school transcripts be sent from all high schools attended to the following address:
Liz Majors at firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred method) OR mail to:
St. Teresa's Academy, Attn: Liz Majors, 5600 Main Street, Kansas City, Missouri 64113 USA
**All international transcripts must already be interpreted. The cost for requesting and interpreting transcripts is the responsibility of the student.
- Submit scores from the TOEFL test to address above. Recommended score would be between 85-95.
**The TOEFL test may be taken in the student’s home country.
Part II: Upon review and receipt of items from Part I of the application process, prospective international students may be asked to continue with Part II. Students will be contacted directly through email to complete these items.
- Submit two letters of recommendation from a Core Teacher.
**Letters need to be written or already interpreted into English.
- Schedule an interview through Skype or FaceTime.
Part III: Students will be notified via email of their enrollment offer
- Submit enrollment deposit as stated in enrollment offer: 25% of total tuition
- Complete New Student Paperwork.
All admission documents must be submitted electronically to the Office of International Admissions at email@example.com.