CREDITS REQUIRED FOR GRADUATION: 26 TOTAL (Class of 2018 and beyond)
- English - 4
- Mathematics - 4
- Science - 3 (1 biology required and 1 chemistry or physics required)
- Social Studies - 3
- Theology - 4
- Modern and Classical Languages - 3 (2 consecutive & 1 of choice)
- Online Personal Finance .50
- Fine/Communication Arts - 1 (Speech .50)
- Physical Education - 1
- Electives - 2.5
- Community Service - 90 hours
Class of 2017 only - Credits Required for Graduation: 25.5: courses/credits above with the change of 3.5 theology credits, 3 elective credits.
All freshmen complete the Health/Wellness course earning .50 credits towards the physical education graduation requirement of 1.0 credits. Students may earn the additional .50 physical education graduation requirements by taking a course on campus, participating in an STA sponsored sport or applying for an independent study course.
*Physical Education and Practicum courses are not calculated into the GPA. A student may only take one practicum course per year.