- Tuition for the 2021-22 school year is $14,130.
- Payment plans are available through Smart Tuition at a cost of $45 per family. Tuition can be spread over monthly, quarterly, or semi-annual payments.
- For questions regarding Smart Tuition, click here.
- Registration Fee: $350 (non-refundable, due at time of registration)
- Comprehensive/Tech Fee*: $900
- Athletics Fee: $325 per student/per sport (if participating)
*The Comprehensive Fee includes the following items and more: Dell Latitude 7400 2-in-1 Laptop and case, textbooks, software systems for classroom support, computer and network-related hardware, printing and associated equipment/paper, and standardized testing.
Merit-Based Scholarships Available for Incoming Freshmen
Incoming freshmen may qualify for merit-based scholarships.These scholarships are renewable annually in amounts up to $2,500. If students would like to apply for a merit-based scholarship, they will have the option to register to take a Scholarship Exam. Scholarship Exam Registration options will be available October 2020.
Merit-based scholarships review will be based on the below criteria:
- Scholarship Exam
- Middle School Grades and Grade Trends
- Teacher Recommendations
- Principal Recommendation
- Student Essay Submission
- Families with two or more daughters enrolled during the same term receive a 25% tuition reduction for the additional daughters.
- Grants of $800 are given to families who have a parent working full-time in a Catholic school in Missouri or Kansas. Click here to access the Tuition Grant Form. The form is due to the Business Office by April 29, 2022.