- Tuition for the 2020-21 school year is $13,720.
- Payment plans are available through Smart Tuition at a cost of $45 per family. Tuition can be spread over monthly, quarterly, or semi-annual payments.
- For questions regarding Smart Tuition, click here.
- Registration Fee: $350 (non-refundable, due at time of registration)
- Comprehensive/Tech Fee*: $900
- Athletics Fee: $325 per student/per sport (if participating)
*The Comprehensive Fee includes the following items and more: Dell Latitude 7400 2-in-1 Laptop and case, textbooks, software systems for classroom support, computer and network-related hardware, printing and associated equipment/paper, and standardized testing.
Academic Scholarships (Incoming Freshmen)
Incoming freshmen will be awarded academic scholarships based on their performance. These scholarships are renewable annually based on the stated criteria.
Presidential Scholarship: Awarded in the amount of $2,500 for HSPT composite scores of 99%, renewable annually with first honors.
Alumnae Scholarship: Awarded in the amount of $1,500 for HSPT composite scores between 95%-98%, renewable annually with first or second honors.
Windmoor Scholarship: Awarded in the amount of $750 for HSPT composite scores between 90%-94%, renewable annually with first or second honors.
- Families with two or more daughters enrolled during the same term receive a 25% tuition reduction for the additional daughters.
- Grants of $800 are given to families who have a parent working full-time in a Catholic elementary or secondary school in Missouri or Kansas. Click here to access the Tuition Grant Form. The form is due to the Business Office by May 1, 2020.