- Tuition for the 2017-18 school year is $12,650.
- Payment plans are available through Smart Tuition at a cost of $45 per family. Tuition can be spread over monthly, quarterly, or semi-annual payments.
- Find additional information regarding Smart Tuition here.
- Registration Fee: $350 (non-refundable, due at time of registration)
- Comprehensive/Tech Fee*: $800 (due July 10)
- Athletics Fee: $325 per student/per sport (if participating)
*The Comprehensive Fee includes the following items and more: MS Surface Pro 4 and case, textbooks, software systems for classroom support, computer and network-related hardware, printing and associated equipment/paper, and standardized testing.
Scholarships (Incoming Freshmen)
Incoming freshmen who take the High School Placement Test (HSPT) at St. Teresa’s Academy will be awarded academic scholarships based on their performance. These scholarships are renewable annually based on the stated criteria.
Presidential Scholarship: awarded in the amount of $2,500 to incoming freshmen who score 99% on the HSPT, renewable annually with a 96% GPA.
Alumnae Scholarship: awarded in the amount of $1,500 to incoming freshmen who score between 95%-98% on the HSPT, renewable annually with a 95% GPA.
Windmoor Scholarship: awarded in the amount of $750 to incoming freshmen who score between 90%-94% on the HSPT, renewable annually with a 91% GPA.
- A $100 discount is applied to tuition paid in full by July 10th.
- Families with two daughters enrolled during the same term receive a 25% tuition reduction for the second daughter.
- Grants of $800 are given to families who have a parent working full-time in a Catholic elementary or secondary school in Missouri or Kansas. Click here to access the Tuition Grant Form.