Apply | Shadow | Info Evening | Open House | Financial Aid | HSPT Prep Classes
HSPT | Tuition | Freshman Curriculum | International Students | Campus | Viewbook
St. Teresa’s Academy offers assistance to students who are in need of financial support. During the 2018-2019 academic year, STA will provide more than $1,000,000 annually in scholarships, discounts, and financial aid to more than 50% of the student body.
To be eligible for assistance, a family must demonstrate financial need and a student must meet the entrance requirements for St. Teresa’s Academy. Parents of incoming freshmen who wish to be considered for financial aid must complete and submit a financial aid application to Financial Aid Independent Review (FAIR).
The priority financial aid deadline is December 14, 2018. Families who meet the December 14 deadline will receive notification of any aid by early March. Families who submit a financial aid application after December 14, and prior to March 1, will receive notification in mid-April. A paper notification is available upon request.
Every effort will be made to award some tuition support to eligible candidates. Students may be eligible for a grant each of their four years; however, the students must apply each year. Awards are not automatically renewed.
How to Apply
St. Teresa’s works with FAIR (Financial Aid Independent Review), a third-party organization that analyzes the financial situation for applications based on a number of factors.
To submit an application to FAIR online, please complete the following:
- Go to www.fairapp.com, and click on the “Parent Login” link. If you are a returning FAIR applicant, your email and password are still active in FAIR’s system.
- School Code for St. Teresa’s Academy: 184
- Password: sta184
- Early applications will be accepted beginning November 1, 2018, and are due by December 14, 2018 (priority deadline).
All tax information is sent directly to FAIR -- Not to St. Teresa’s Academy. FAIR requests a processing fee of $30 for the standard application.
- For those who have an incoming freshman and an older daughter, you may apply early for both daughters, if you wish.
- In the case of a divorced/separated family, St. Teresa’s Academy requires both parents to complete an application or provide court documentation stating one parent has no financial responsibility and no custodial rights. We will not consider tuition assistance for a student until both parent's applications are complete.
- For further details, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions section on the FAIR website.